2.01.2011

RS t u d i o [events&decor]

So it's official! RS t u d i o events&decor! This was my BIG plan all along. After months of preparing and years of planning, I have finally decided to give it a shot! It all started from my obsession with weddings, ever since I was young gal, sounds trite, but it's so true. While studying design, and at the same time planning my own wedding, I came across many decorators all with a similar approach, and the outcome mundane. I felt it was a necessary for decor to undergo a face lift, and become more...

*insert smart words*
contemporary.modern.eco-friendly.GREEN.edgy.chic.organic.columns-less.
recycled.hand made.DIY like.clean.

I hope you get the gist of where I'm going with this. RS t u d i o events&decor will offer a unique service and approach. From the first consultation, I will get an idea of your wants and requirements. From there I will sketch out a design, provide 3-d computer models, as well as a physical model, so you know exactly what to expect. Whether it be a wedding, a special shower, a birthday bash, or an engagement party you can rely on RS t u d i o to plan and decorate an unforgettable event. I will soon post ideas and examples of eco-friendly designs, and more pictures of my work. Stay tuned for some uh-mazing designs and events!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn bạn đã chia sẻ bài viết hay,
    Thư viện luận văn 365 chia sẻ tài liệu luận văn đồ án môn học tiểu luận đồ án thạc sĩ tiến sĩ miễn phí
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thư viện tài liệu miễn phí với hàng triệu tài liệu của tất cả các chuyên nghành.
    Website: http://luanvan365.com/
    Click vào Keywords: Luận văn Đấu Thầu
    Click vào Keywords: Luận văn Đấu Thầu

    ReplyDelete