3.07.2011

spring colors and daisys

I love being busy, and having 50 million things to do. This past week was just insane but I enjoyed every bit of it. I held my first event, at the hubsters medical school, for a faculty appreciation breakfast, and I have to say it was a success =). I decided to use a variety of vases, all in different hues of yellow, and I found the perfect trio! Spring colors and Daisys call for a match made in heaven! My husband helped me set up the night before the event, and when the clock struck 12 we went to a local cafe to celebrate my birthday! Pearls are the prettiest, and diamonds are a girls best friend, put then together and wah la! The hubby is the best :)






I spent the rest of my weekend at home in Houston, and it was filled with surprises. I came home to this delicious tower of goodies made by my brother and sister, it was as yummy as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment