3.30.2011

flower power



I indulged in a crazy amount of vintage shopping today. I also got my nails painted for the very first time! I've had a manicure before, but I have never gone to the nail salon for the mere reason of just getting my nails polished. I guess it was always the artist in me, telling me that I can paint my nails myself, and I always have a fun time doing them, but today I felt like being pampered. So after I scouted all the vintage and antique shops in Fort Worth, I relaxed while I got my nails did, thought about all my exciting purchases which include antique frames, a vintage white bubble clutch, a couple of belts, and candlesticks. To welcome the wonderful season of spring, I picked a watermelon pink shade for my nails, and I also purchased a pair of floral pants today! I've always been hesitant wearing floral or big pattern bottoms since I'm not 6'2", but I own a crazy amount of 5" heels, which will go perfectly with them! The set made above shows how I might wear my floral pants! How would you wear your floral pants?!



No comments:

Post a Comment