3.26.2011

shaved ice and orange flats

the weather in Fort Worth has been wonderful this week, and I hope it stays this way all weekend! Work is about to start, and I have been busy with pre-spring cleaning, and organizing everything. Our apartment is usually pretty neat, but I often leave my make-up and jewelery in clutter, and in turn it takes me forever to find what I need. I decided to change that since I will need both of these essentials to be quite accessible to me, when I get up at 6, and need to catch the train by 7! Today while driving around with the hubby I spotted a shaved ice stand, and get overly excited! they had passion fruit (my all time FAVORITE fruit) and mango. also I decided I will occasionally post "what I wore today" . I'm often told I have a unique sense of style and it will be nice to see what you all think!

[Tip {Ferrero Rocher containers make a perfect home for earrings, and other small items]

[shaved ice Camp Bowie, Fort Worth]

[Top: gifted, Bag: Gag, Shoes: Antonio Melani, Pants: Old Navy, Sweater: Forever 21]
{We had dinner with our friends that night, so I stopped home to change my shoes, and grab a clutch. Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Envelope Clutch: Elizabeth Arden}


No comments:

Post a Comment