3.10.2011

spring break

Yayyy it's finally spring break!! Now the hubby can relax from school a little, and I can take a nice break, before my 8-5 days begin. We decided to go to Houston for the first half of spring break, and then we are planning on having a weekend getaway in Austin for the last few days! The first half of my spring break will be rather busy with 2 engagement ceremonies, 1 wedding, and 1 reception. I've actually been given the honor to be the dedicated decorator for one of the events! I have been planning it for some time, and I'm hoping everything goes as planned (will post pictures soon). All this wedding talk, and having to pack for so many events made me think of my own wedding. I miss the crazy days of preparing for my own wedding, and the hectic yet fun filled days that led up to it. Here are a few pics from some of my own wedding events, I'll post some more soon.




Anyways I'm super excited about Austin, the hubby and I are going to check out South By Southwest, which is taking place from the 11-20, climb Mount Bonnell, go kayaking, and eat, eat and eat! I found this restaurant guide for SXSW attendees it's from 2010, but I'm sure it's still valid!
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/2010/03/10_great_places.php?page=3

No comments:

Post a Comment