3.23.2011

catching up

I have been meaning to catch up for some time now, but with my new job starting and just coming back from spring break, I had a million and 1 things to take care of this week. Spring break was filled with events, and the hubby and I had a wonderful time. My second event was actually my best friends engagement party! She was going for a very simple, and elegant feel for her decor. I used a beautiful Chinese Iron Fan piece, in a pink shade, and light pink antirrhinums for the flowers, along with willow stems. I used two peacock green accenting vases to hold the flowers, and a divider to keep the serenity flowing. I also set up a space outdoors for some guest, and kept it simple with a few lanterns, contemporary white vases, and a couple of carnations. Here are a few pictures from the event.



The first spring break weekend was filled with wedding events, and we attended about 4! While in Houston we checked out the Rodeo, and Kiss was performing that night, I'm not a big fan or anything but they were about 2 feet away from me, and I snapped a picture! I'm also not a big fan of carnival rides, but I did ride the Ferris wheel with the hubby! Austin deserves an entire post on its own, which will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment