3.27.2011

sunday bumday

I spent the majority of today at home in my pajamas, but I caught up with a lot of mail and paperwork. I also finished organizing my closet. While in my closet I decided on a few outfits I might pack, for a training session I have in Denver soon. These next few weeks before my work starts I will experiment with some new dishes, and I am making a vow that even with my hectic schedule I will still cook dinner at home. There is just nothing better than a home cooked meal, which makes my tummy and my husbands satisfied. I enjoy eating out, and have probably been doing so excessively this year, but it's hard to resist a brunch or an evening dinner outdoors in such beautiful weather. Today's dinner consisted of baked chicken tikka, and okra baked with Italian bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese. Apparently I was too hungry to snap a picture of our dinner, but I did happen to snap a few pictures of things that currently make me happy. [Mikimoto stud earrings with diamond, that my husband got me for my birthday]
[This gorgeous scarf I found at Dillards, and waiting to pair with a perfect outfit]
[LOVE this bottle, LOVE the scent, Daisy, Marc Jacobs- perfect blend of everything amazing: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods]
[an orange a day]
[Estee Lauder lipstick in Pink Parfait]

No comments:

Post a Comment