4.05.2011

S&S


The fusion of sweet and salty is one of my all time favorites. In my eyes this amazing combination barley ever goes wrong. Chocolate covered pretzels, mango with lime, chili and salt, fries with ice cream (or milkshake), Snickers, scrabbled eggs with maple syrup or jam, goodness the list can go on for me. Call me strange, but the S&S combination is just delicious. You can even fancy it up, with various glazes to serve with chicken/fish. Today I made a spicy guava/raspberry glaze and served it with Rosemary lime chicken. The glaze was simple, fast and not to mention packed with flavor!

3 tablespoons guava jam (home-made by my wonderful mom)
2 tablespoon raspberry jam (store bought)
pinch or 2 or 3 :) of red pepper chili flakes
1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder
salt to taste


No comments:

Post a Comment