1.11.2011

i've been thinking

so our apartment is almost complete! actually I take that back. I don't suppose it can ever be complete, because I always keep finding things that I like. As much as I agree with minimalism, and try to strive towards it, at least in design, I'm not sure if in other aspects I can ever be a true minimalist. I am working on a book shelf to add to the family room. I took an old traditional bookshelf, and altered it to my liking. I am a big advocate of DIY projects, and in the new future I hope to add creative projects, which can be easily done by anyone.

Speaking of projects, I have a big project on mind, which I shall announce in the next couple of days. Lets just call it a really big design project. In the mean time, I will leave you with some pictures of "things" I have, and <3.>



the item pictured below, has to be one of the smartest designed items at Ikea, if you do not have one, I highly suggest you purchase it. It will save you space, clutter, and its actually kinda cute looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment