1.12.2011

new finds

Today was a good day. I finished writing a proposal, sent out my portfolio to a firm, went shopping, and found some interesting items, worked out, cooked dinner, and watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, oh and played with Nimbus until he got tired! anyways I found some neat vases, and a whole lot of Christmas items on sale. I haven't decided what exactly I will do with the shiny green leaves, but I'm sure I will find a way to use them. i think i will call it a night. ciao!


I will figure out what to do with the treasures I found today..


to top it all off, I made some creamy tomato soup, with veggies, Alfredo pasta, and chicken. It was perfect for a cold cold day. When I make soups I just add a whole lot of ingredients and pray it turns out well, so far this strategy has never failed. or maybe my husband's taste buds just love everything I cook. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment