12.08.2011

cut outs and The Wiener Man


As mentioned before I am a sucker for anything laser-cut, and cut-outs in general. Here are a few pieces I recently pinned on Pinteres
t, and cant stop staring at!

On a different note, while the hub
by and I were are Avoca today, we finally tried The Wiener Man.We got the Skinny-which is the vegetarian option, Grilled portobello topped with sauteed spinach, fresh pico, avocado & Sriracha mayo. Served on an Empire split-top roll. I have to say it was pretty delicious, but rather small for $4.25! Nonetheless we had to try it! I apologize for not snapping a picture, but we both were clearly very hungry.

They have many other options to pick from, and Free Sandwich Tasting until December 17th. Go and try it, if you haven't already done so!




No comments:

Post a Comment